Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Table length is not fixed in pdf and doc views
nithinurs
I'm setting the length of the table, but when i try to view it in either pdf or doc views it is not reflecting, but in webviewer the height is fixed and i'm able to see what i had set. I'm attaching the xml and design file, can anybody tell whats wrong in this design.
I'm setting the height of tables named Drug-table and Reaction-table to 3cm.
Also in pdf view some horizontal lines are getting removed in 2nd page.
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
What version of Birt are you using? I was able to adjust the width of my table to 3cm in the onPrepare() using<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
this.width = "3cm";
</pre>
<br />
This showed in PDF, web viewer, and as a DOC
nithinurs
I'm using BIRT 4.2.0.
Can u attach the file which you tried. so that i can check here once ?
Thank you..
nithinurs
Hi clark,
i"m unable to find the attachment. can u re-post it ?
Thank you..
nithinurs
Hi,
Actually what i wanted is the height of the table to be fixed to say 3 cms, but the contents within that cell to be added by not taking the table height into consideration. So there should not be too much of gap between two elements of a cell. Is it possible ?
Thank you.
nithinurs
can any one help me out on this ??
Thank You..