Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Report is not showing charts in IE8 but showing in Chorme Broswer
Latif M P
Hi,<br />
Can you guys help me in this issue.<br />
I have create one report in BIRT232 & uploaded in maximo7.5.<br />
When i run report from <strong class='bbc'>Maximo using IE8 </strong> then report run fine it show all table but not showing charts.<br />
<br />
Same report if i run from Chorme Broswer then it is running fine .Showing all table & charts.<br />
<br />
I got same issue for crystal report that time i install ActiveX Crystal Report Viewer for Internet Explorer 8 then my issue was solve. But same thing i am serching for BIRT or Maximo.<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance...<br />
<br />
Latif M Patel<br />
Reporting House
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
In your report design, what type of file output format is your chart?
Without looking at your report design file, I'm guessing that the chart output format is set to SVG, in which IE8 does not support natively. Either change the chart output format to PNG or JPG, or get a SVG plugin viewer that is compatible with IE8. Does your chart show in IE9, which does have built-in SVG support like Chrome?
Regards,
Clement Wong
Actuate Corporation ? The BIRT Company?
Latif M P
Hi,
Thanks for reply.
I had tried with PNG,JPG format but still getting same error.
Thanks
mwilliams
I just tried on my home machine, which has IE8 and didn't have an issue seeing my chart? Any way you can reproduce this with a report that uses the sample database? Or a scripted dataSet or something?