Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
I want to show grid every pages !
Elkaras
hello ^-^ I'm jace ...
here to ask you a question ..
I have a report design ..it has a grid and a table..
the grid has only 3 columns and 1 row for agrregation data.
and the table has a lot of data..
in preview or web viewer ...
the grid has shown only one time at the first page.
but I want to see this on every pages of this report...
how am I doing ?
is there any suggestion ??
T_T
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Elkaras
solved by myself.
put a row in the header space at the table.
and move the grid in that row !
in the table, add grouping data
and set the group header as you want ! it works !
mwilliams
Sorry for the delayed response. Glad you got it working how you want! Let us know whenever you have questions!