Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Removing menu item - Change Templating UI
System
I'm trying to remove the menu item from the View menu to Change Templating UI. In KB article 2434 ("How Templating Determines Which UI to Use") it mentions that you can turn off this menu item, but in the Admin guide, it doesn't give the value to disable that menu.
I need an answer soon, my users keep clicking this menu item and then they can't figure out why templating doesn't work.
- Jason
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I believe you can put the following in your
iw.cfg
[ui_remove_menu_items]
changetmplui="all"
You'll need to run
iwreset
(for WebDeskPro) and possibly
iwreset -ui
or
iwreset -a
(for WebDesk) - and then you'll have to either click the
Refresh
button or quit and restart the browser GUI in order to see the change take effect
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)