Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Sub-total in BIRT crossTab
kumardhrubajyoti
Hi my BIRT-Report problem is described in prob.png .
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
You're trying to aggregate the total number of ECN's accross your crosstab showing the total on the side correct? If that's what you're trying to do you can select the drop down from your month field in the crosstab row > totals > and then select plant. I've attached an example, let me know if this helps. If that's not what you're trying to do can you post a report against the sample DB?
kumardhrubajyoti
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="112534" data-time="1355844892" data-date="18 December 2012 - 08:34 AM"><p>
You're trying to aggregate the total number of ECN's accross your crosstab showing the total on the side correct? If that's what you're trying to do you can select the drop down from your month field in the crosstab row > totals > and then select plant. I've attached an example, let me know if this helps. If that's not what you're trying to do can you post a report against the sample DB?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Hi Kclark,<br />
Thax for your reply.<br />
I ve attached a .rptdesign and report .xls file for ur reference.<br />
<br />
In .rptdesign there are three crosstab.<br />
<br />
First crosstab:-<br />
==================<br />
<br />
In first crosstab reason-wise,plant-wise,year-month-wise report with a grand total(in xls yellow background).In xls the output from crosstab is from row-10 to row-98.<br />
Now in first crosstab I want to display plantwise count for all reason,i.e summation of all reason plant wise.But I failed to design this in first crosstab and created a second crosstab.<br />
<br />
Second crosstab:-<br />
==================<br />
<br />
In second crosstab(in xls red background ,from row-99 to row-105) I ve designed plawise summation of all reason.If we add plant wise all reson we will get output for second crosstab.<br />
But instead of crating a second crosstab I want to achieve this in first tab.<br />
<br />
<br />
THe third cross tab is not relevent to this topic.