Good afternoon everybody,<br />
<br />
I use BIRT as a bundle deployed in KARAF (we generate a custom OSGi bundle containing all the BIRT libs in one jar in such a way that it is "self-sufficient"). It is called by an in-house engine to generate PDF and XLS reports and everything is working like a charm so far.<br />
<br />
I now have to look into data emission in the form of CSV files and I'm writing a custom emitter to do this (following <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ba-birt-emitter/index.html'>this thread</a>).<br />
<br />
Plugin developpement is not a problem either. It's clear and working as expected as well.<br />
<br />
Now, the problem I have to deploy the emitter bundle I'm generating in such a way that BIRT recognizes it and understands this one has to be used when I define "csv" as the "format" render option.<br />
<br />
I suppose BIRT would be made aware from the emitter by using the "whiteboard pattern" but I didn't see anything like this explained. As much as possible, I'd like to avoid having to hack the birt runtime jars to stuff it with my custom emitter.<br />
<br />
Somebody would have an idea to help me make this work?<br />
<br />
Many thanks in advance for your help.<br />
<br />
J?r?me