Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Library grid change errors in report design
abhiallen
Hello BIRT community,
I have tried to change, delete some elements from the grid witch are bounded to library. I saw now in the logs and there are message like "... is child element or a virtual element( inside the child ), can not change its structure."
Does that means that I cant manipulate grids, tables on run-time that are bound to a library?
Is there another way to do that?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
I believe you can only drop the outer container. Ie if I have a grid with two labels from a library, in the beforeFactory I can not drop the labels but I can drop the entire grid.
Jason