Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
eWebEditPro on IE6
patchygreen
Does eWebEditPro Client 2.6.0.7 work with Internet Explorer 6?
When I try to load it I see a message saying "Waiting to load pop up", in the browser window. Then a message continuously appears asking me to click ok to install VisualFormat.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Not certain of the rev of EWEP you referenced, but we use IE 6 exclusively here and lots of EWEP.
You may want to check the browser settings, I have seen this happen a lot when javascript is not enabled.
Also you should check support.extron.com they have a test page that will check you browser settings. That has been a big help to my installs.
Andy
error in output center.bmp
abhishek_gupta
There is a bug fix. Check out
http://www.ektron.com/support/ewebeditprokb.cfm?doc_id=2281
and you would have to install the server side patch.
http://www.ektron.com/software/beta/ewebeditpro/v2607/ewebeditpro2IWPatch.zip
Hope this helps.
AK
Interwoven TeamSite Consultant
patchygreen
Thanks for your help guys!
I uploaded the patch on the server but still having the same problem. I am running IE 6.0.2 on Windows XP Professional. When I go to the test page on ektron site
http://www.ektron.com/ewebeditpro2/test.htm
I still get the same problem. i.e. I keep being asked to install eWebeditPro and a piece of the JavaScript seems to fail to load. Another colleague of mine on the same network and setup can access it fine.
Any other suggestions graciously accepted - Thanks!!!
Bubas_IWOV
Try to have a look into the internet options/security. there may be some differences in there if not look for the patch that interwoven has for ewebeditpro for the Ie6 problem