Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
problem with displaying row data
nithinurs
Hi,
I'm using BIRT 4.2.0.
I've designed a table which contains 5 columns, and using A4 size sheet with landscape orientation.
I'm attaching the design file and xml file which is being used as datasource.
The problem is only 2 rows of data is being displayed in every page even though there is lot of space in the page.
can anybody say what's the problem with the design ?
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Click on the report > property editor > advanced > layout preference > change to auto layout. That should work, after doing that the report is showing me the entire table.
nithinurs
hi clark,
I'm using masterpage named MHLW-13 for that page, and there is a footer which is present for that page.
Now if i use auto-layout the footer is not at all getting displayed.
Thank you.