Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to create library.
appform
Hi All,
I want to place a datasource,dataset and a parameter in library and want to use this library in other reports.
I don't know anything about library means how to create a library and how to add to other reports.
Please give me a example file for the same purpose.I am using Eclipse BIRT Designer Version 2.6.3.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
akhilp
hello,
you can go thruough this.
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/examples/reports/birt2.1/lib/index.php
kclark
appform I've attached an example built in 2.2 and has been tested on 2.6. When you create a library you'll need to add it to your report by going to the resources explorer > right click the library > use. After that open up the outline tab and you can drag the items from the library to you're new report then they are ready to use as if they are native to the report.