Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Creating images on the fly
benja78
Hi Experts out there!
I heard that it is possible to create images on the fly using teamsite or opendeploy.
We need this do present headings in a corporate own font type instead of arial.
Is there any way to do this using the both interwoven tools?
Thanks in advance
benjamin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Gregg Faus
I'm not sure if you heard this before the aquisition of Mediabin or not, but this isn't inherent functionality that you'll find in TeamSite or OpenDeploy.
Yes, I've seen the Mediabin product do this, but it would be overkill for what you're trying to accomplish.
I'd suggest going with PERL alternative using one of the many free (yes free) modules out there. I did a quick search on CPAN and found this one:
http://search.cpan.org/author/ADDI/Imager-0.41/Imager.pm
Specifically the Image::Font module. You could use it in a tpl or other ways.
Hope that helps.