Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Procedure for deploying reports to tomat using web manager
nppk
I need to deploy my birt reports to tomcat server using Web manager using war file as I dont have direct access to the server.
First I tried deploying the birt.war available in birt-runtime-4_2_1. It was successfull and I was able to see the sample report as well.
Then for adding my reports i uncompressed the war file. I found following file structure :
logs
reports
scriptlib
webcontent
WEB-INF
index.jsp
test.rptdesign
test1.rptdesign.
since the test reports were placed in the main folder, i copied my reports to the same location.
So now Birt contains :
logs
reports
scriptlib
webcontent
WEB-INF
index.jsp
test.rptdesign
test1.rptdesign
myreport1.rptdesign
Created a war file again. Undeployed the earlier Birt. And tried to deploy this new war file.
Status is shown as OK.
But when i click on Birt. It throws:
HTTP Status 404 - /birt/
________________________________________
type Status report
message /birt/
description The requested resource (/birt/) is not available.
Could please guide me how to resolve this.
Am I doing the right steps or have missed out something.
Thanks in advance for the help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
So, doing the same thing, after re-deploying the war doesn't work? Did you restart Tomcat?