Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Turn of tooltip labels
Lotuseater
I want the option of having a print or on-screen version of my report. I have created two separate versions. In one, a scatter plot displays some information with a tooltip. In the other, some of the points have numeric labels and the information is displayed in a table below using these as keys. It's a bit silly having two reports - the user should really be able to choose with a parameter.
But how do I turn the tooltips on or off based on the parameter value?
Many thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
If you create a checkbox parameter in your report you can turn tooltips on or off with the following script.<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
if(params["toolCheck"].value == true) {
row["PRICEEACH"]
} else {
"";
}
</pre>
<br />
Where toolCheck is my parameter and PRICEEACH is the value I want to use for the tooltip if the user has checked yes. Open the chart UI > Format Chart > Valye (Y) Series > Interactivity and add the script to tooltip text.