Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Page break in tables with groups
Mad1s0n
Hello,
I am using a table with groups. It seems as if the report generation triggers the "onPageStart" in the report and "onPageBreak" in the table only when the table's row count hits the number of rows defined in the page break interval field. e.g. If I set the page break interval to 0, the "onPageBreak" and "onPageStart" event handlers are never called. How is it possible to overcome this issue.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
What version of BIRT are you using?
Mad1s0n
I'm using the version 4.2.0
kclark
Thanks! Can you post the rptdesign?
Mad1s0n
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="112789" data-time="1356620284" data-date="27 December 2012 - 07:58 AM"><p>
Thanks! Can you post the rptdesign?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hello<br />
Here is a rptdesign that shows weird page numbers.<br />
I printed the page number in the header.<br />
I had to change the one I used because it was for professionnal use with sensible data. Hope this works.<br />
<br />
Thanks!
Mad1s0n
Any insight?