Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Time stamp format problem
HSMorales
I have a dataset tied to a stored procedure.
I then have a table tied to this dataset.
When I do a Preview Results on the dataset the TimeStamp field shows 'Apr 1, 2008 5:59 AM'
In the table I format the field as 'MM/dd/yyyy HH:MM a'
but it shows up as '04/01/2008 05:04 AM'
The time is not correct. Is this a a problem in formatting ??
Thanks
BIRT 3.7.0
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
How is the date/time stored in the DB?
HSMorales
The database shows '4/1/2008 5:59:37 AM'
kclark
Can you post your rptdesign please?
bgbaird
The challenge here might be in the case of your format example 'MM/dd/yyyy HH:MM a'
You might try 'MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm a' instead.
Here is a resource I use quite often:
http://blog.stevenlevithan.com/archives/date-time-format
HSMorales
That's exactly what it was. Thanks alot.
bgbaird
Cool, I've never met Steven Levithan, but that blog post I referenced has a really nice date format function I use a LOT!
Brian