Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
z_calender.ipl
System
I've jsut downloaded this zip from devnet and when I view the ipl file the first two lines are all messed up. Is there a problem with the distribution?
Does anyone know what to replace those messed up lines with? The first line of 'real' code is:
for(var i=1; i<43; i++)
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Gregg Faus
Try this version. I prettied it up a bit.
Johnny
I think the original was actually a word document.
You'll find posts about that calendar if you search these forums
John Cuiuli
Gregg Faus
Yeah it was Word. I think I may renamed it as a doc and pulled it into Word. Then saved it back in an ascii format.
kashish
Hi, I'm new to this group. Can someone tell me from where exactly I can dowload z_calendar.ipl?
Maninder_IBM
Kashish try this, you need access to the support site.
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=48813
The problem is with the format. Saving it back to ascii should do the trick as gfaus suggests.
kashish
Thanks Maninder for your kind reply. But I don't have access to Support site. Can anyone do have access there?
Maninder_IBM
It depends on your contract with Interwoven I guess. Have you contacted your support or account manager to get them to set you up with an account?
Migrateduser
This is also visible in the collections section of DevNet. Many support articles are visible on DevNet Here's the link:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/048813
If people find an article on support they think is useful, drop me a note and I will see about pushing it out to DevNet. Both support and devnet use the same content repository.
Regards,
lissa
kashish
Thanks Lissa! I have another question regarding the cal script usage.
Folliwng are the datacapture sample usage for z_cal.zip:
Enter date in mm/dd/yyyy format
mm/dd/yyyy
But If i'm using the same in my DCT as it is and populating the all fields including choose a date from cgi callout, it's giving error while saving it as DCR , saying "either there are fields needs to be filled..." and showing the date secion, which is getting filled after choosing a date from a date box, as culprit. Do anyone have idea to solve it out?
And, when I see the DCT it showing deafult " mm/dd/yyyy". but can not it should get todays date value by default?
Thanks,
jbonifaci
Well, the regex you posted will validate only against a date in the format of mm-dd-yyyy. If you want it to validate against mm/dd/yyyy, change the regex to:
^[0-1][0-9]\/[0-3][0-9]\/[0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9]$
Or, if you wanted to validate against mm/dd/yyyy and only accept valid dates between january 1st, 2000 and december 31st, 2099, you could use something like this:
^((((01|03|05|07|08|10|12)\/((0[1-9])|([12][0-9])|(3[01])))|((04|06|09|11)\/((0[1-9])|([12][0-9])|(30)))|(02\/((0[1-9])|(1[0-9])|(2[0-8]))))\/20[0-9][0-9])|(02\/29\/20(((04|08))|((2|4|6|8)(0|4|8))|((1|3|5|7|9)(2|6))))$
Hope this helps,
Jeff Bonifaci
Gregg Faus
This is how is use it in my datacapture.cfg:
<item name="creation_date">
<label>Creation Date</label>
<description>&nbsp;Enter date here. e.g., 8/19/2002.</description>
<text required="t" size="10" maxlength="10" validation-regex="^((0?[1-9])|1[0-2])\/((0?[1-9])|[1-2][0-9]|3[0-1])\/(19|20)[0-9]{2}$">
<inline command="iwperl /iw-home/custom/bin/format_date.ipl 2"/>
<cgi-callout url="/iw-bin/custom/templating/date_calendar.cgi" label="Change Date" window-features="width=185,height=204,resizable=no,toolbar=no,scrollbars=no,titlebar=no"/>
</text>
</item>
You'll notice I renamed the script to date_calendar (I don't know what the heck z_ stands for). I also populate the accompanying text field with a custom script that sets the date if it is blank.
kashish
Thanks Jeff and gfaus for pointing me to reg-exp problem. Now after that modification, it has worked out.
In line <inline command="iwperl /iw-home/custom/bin/format_date.ipl 2"/>
You have mentioned pne more perl file for costomization, does it also available in support site or one has to write?
If you can share format_date.ipl, perl file , it would be great.
Thanks again!
Gregg Faus
Here is the format_date.ipl script. The parameter "2" is used to determine the date format that it outputs.
vahu
Hi,
I have tried to setup the example on a test server. But seems that it does not work. Looking into the documentation it states that the example is tested in 5.01 (or whatever). Does anyone have this functionality implemented on 5.5.2 ? And if you do, did you have to change something ?
Migrateduser
Mine is running on 5.5.2
Check that the image::size module is in the right place in your perl lib.
Check that the perl call at the top of your script points to the perl executable.
Check that the permissions are corect
What sort of errors are you getting?
Alex
vahu
Hi,
I get the following error
_ERROR_
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apache/1.3.27 Server at localhost Port 80
_ERROR_
also when I do a perldoc on image::size, it does not find anything !!! but I have looked in the ipl script, it does not make use of any image::size module. What am I missing here ??
/VaHu