Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Use Crosstab in table
loblueve
My birt version is 4.2
I would like to show this style:
Country: USA
State : Nv
City Classic Cars Vintage Cars
Las Vegas 5000 4000
Other City 5000 4000
Next page
Country: USA
State : CA
City Classic Cars Vintage Cars
San Rafael 5000 4000
Other City 5000 4000
I try to do as follows:
Create a table group by Country and State, then in the table detail add a crosstab.
Do preview can't see the crosstab detail information, and the report will be out of memory.
Is there anything i do error, please help me, thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
I rebuilt your report and I'm able to get the crosstabs to show in the table. I created the crosstab outside of the table first then I dragged it into the table after I created my grouping. I've attached my rptdesign for you to look at. I use the same SQL statement in your report. As far as the memory do you know what the maxpermsize on your system is? If you're on windows you could change this by setting an env variable<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>set CATALINA_OPTS=-Xms512m -Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m</pre>
loblueve
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="112793" data-time="1356626438" data-date="27 December 2012 - 09:40 AM"><p>
I rebuilt your report and I'm able to get the crosstabs to show in the table. I created the crosstab outside of the table first then I dragged it into the table after I created my grouping. I've attached my rptdesign for you to look at. I use the same SQL statement in your report. As far as the memory do you know what the maxpermsize on your system is? If you're on windows you could change this by setting an env variable<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>set CATALINA_OPTS=-Xms512m -Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m</pre></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi kclark,<br />
<br />
Thanks for your reply.<br />
Could you tell me where to set the configure "CATALINA_OPTS=-Xms512m -Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m"?
kclark
If on windows you would set CATALINA_OPTS from cmd you can check to make sure it's set by <br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>echo %CATALINA_OPTS%</pre>
loblueve
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="112899" data-time="1357143824" data-date="02 January 2013 - 09:23 AM"><p>
If on windows you would set CATALINA_OPTS from cmd you can check to make sure it's set by <br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>echo %CATALINA_OPTS%</pre></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi kclark,<br />
<br />
The CATALINA_OPTS is for Tomcat, right?<br />
I am not using tomcat now, only used eclipse.<br />
And i can run your design, but the result is not i want, the cross tab part not changed with country and status. <br />
I have added two avalibles var_country and var_status, at the table header set the value to them