Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
workflow builder error when sending file to server
tobias
Using
TS 5.5.2
on
WinNT
and
WorkflowBuilder 5.5.2 Build 9275
I get an error when I "Send to Server" a workflow (error message translated from German):
An unnamed file wasn't found
which isn't really very helpfull.
However, available_templates.cfg is modified correctly and the .wft is created as an empty file.
Does anyone know this error and what's the reason for it?
When I opened the WFBuilder I logged on with a master user account.
Tobias
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tobias
Problem solved, looks like the server or something had a kind of a hickup. However, after a server restart the transfer of workflow files worked nice and smoothly.
IanP
I’ve managed to fix the problem by manually copying an initial set of files across to the server. Subsequent updates and new workflows have been ‘sent to server’ successfully.
yuvpurush
Can you just explain me, what are the inital set of files you transferred and from where to where.. coz, even my problem is not solved after restarting the server
ChristianFracky
Make sure you specify a valid branch expression under the branch tab.
Runtime Connector Setting for PDF.docx