Hi All,<br />
<br />
I am using version 3.7.2 and I am trying to get Page N of M in the bottom right corner. I am running from Run - View Report in PDF format.<br />
<br />
I am using a text element in the footer of the master page with:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>this.text = "Page " + pageNumber + " of " + totalPage;</pre>
<br />
If I have five pages I would expect to see Page 1 of 5, Page 2 of 5 and so on. However instead, I see Page 1 of 1, Page 2 of 2 and so on.<br />
<br />
I even downloaded the example zip from <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1159-simple-page-n-of-m/'>"here"</a> and I still get the same results of Page 1 of 1, Page 2 of 2 etc.<br />
<br />
Then I also noticed that Classic cars spans across two pages, both pages being Page 1 of 1. <br />
<br />
Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?<br />
<br />
Best Regards<br />
<br />
David