Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
To merge three rptdesign files into single report
jain
Hi, I have developed three different reports using Birt3.7, I need to combine all the three rptdesign files to single design file. Is there a way to merge all three reports so that each report should display in separate page, Is do how can I do pagination in the design as to display in three different pages. I have attached the rptdesign files, could anyone help me out on this.
Each design files contains chart and table beneath the chart, here the table is same for all three reports. could anyone help me out on this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jenkinsj5
When I do this;
1. Create report one, at the top of a new report
2. Add a label, no text, set page break to Before: Always
3. Create report two under label
4. Add a label, no text, set page break to Before: Always
5. Create report three under label
There might be other ways, but this is simple drag, drop and modify.