Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Adding and removing Data Objects in a Dashboard
DavidGress
I'm trying to remove a reference to a Data Ojbect from the list of data objects in the Dashboard app. The only way I've seen to do this is to reset my dashboard option in the Options dialog. But if I do this it removes all the objects from the dashboard.
Is there a way to do this?
TIA,
Dave
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
DavidGress
My Manage Data Object screen doesn't have a Remove Data Object option except for those objects that have just been added. If I go back in I don't see a way to remove them.
Clement Wong
What version of Information Console/360 are you using?
You should not need to reset your dashboards in the Options dialog, and delete all of your customized dashboards.
Depending on the version you are using, in the Manage Data dialog, there is a Refresh icon (in the middle of the dialog on the right hand side, on the same line as Current Data Selection:). After refreshing, you should be able to remove the orphaned objects.
If you have a current maintenance agreement, I would also suggest that you open an Actuate Support case so that a Support Engineer can assist you directly.
DavidGress
Thanks for the reply.
I had overlooked the tab menu. It has a Manage Data option. When I use that I can delete and add datasets.
jessicajen
If you would like to include definitions on your Dreamweaver website, Dreamweaver will automatically format this option for you. By placing an automatic indent on the second line, you have no need to be concerned with setting tabs or remembering your formatting options that need to be applied each time you are ready to type a new definition. Follow the steps below to create a definition list for your website.