Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Chart Empty Axis Unit
Forty2
Hi,
I am currently working on a chart that uses a DateTime x-axis to display data. However when rendered as non category axis the engine always appends an additional scale-unit to the left side of the x-axis.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Double click on your chart > format chart > X-Axis > Scroll down and click on scale > deselect auto expand and it should work correctly for you now.
Forty2
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="112929" data-time="1357234730" data-date="03 January 2013 - 10:38 AM"><p>
Double click on your chart > format chart > X-Axis > Scroll down and click on scale > deselect auto expand and it should work correctly for you now.<br /></p></blockquote>
Oh ok, I guess I overlooked that checkbox since I am using a manual scale stepping for my chart and the checkbox is grayed out in that case. I edited the xml source to manually turn off the auto expand and everything works as expected now.<br />
I hope you don't mind me asking but why is the auto expand option enabled by default?