Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
MarkerLine Label positioning
joewei
Hi,
I would like to modify the Label position of the marker line.
So far I am aware of the setLabelAnchor method but this is not solving my issue.
The orig.png file attached shows what I am able to generate. But I would like to have the label next to the marker line. (see attached wanted.png)
How can I achieve this?
thanks,
Joerg
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
You'll need to use an anchor for this. I'm not sure of a way to put the marker label in a customer position like you're needing it to be. The anchor might be bottom right for what you're trying to do.
joewei
I found a solution using<br />
<br />
<em class='bbc'>my_ml.getLabel().getInsets().setRight(-55);</em><br />
<br />
you just need to make sure to have enough space in the chart so that the Label is shown. For me showing the legend and then remove the entries using the beforeDrawLegendItem function solved this issue.<br />
<br />
Thanks