Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Page break problem
HSMorales
I have a report with a table tied to a dataset.
It is grouped by field 'Group' .
There are 6 possibilities, so I added 6 group headers and 6 detail lines (one for each possible group).
I did this because each group requires different fields to be displayed in the center of the report.
I use the visibility to hide the headers and detail lines according to the group.
The problem is the table default page break set to 40.
The second page cuts off in the middle and continues on page 3. Is there a way to ignore the default of 40 ??
Thanks
Birt 3.7.0
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Yaytay
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'HSMorales'" data-cid="112988" data-time="1357336464" data-date="04 January 2013 - 02:54 PM"><p>
The second page cuts off in the middle and continues on page 3. Is there a way to ignore the default of 40 ??<br /></p></blockquote>
Irritatingly that default is hard coded and will be used unless you set a different value.<br />
What you probably want to do is to set the value to 0 (zero) which disables it.<br />
It's set on the Page Break properties tab for the table.<br />
<br />
Jim