Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Date Selector: How to implement computed default value (BirtDateTime.addMonth(BirtDateTime.today(),-
diddy
Hi,
In BIRT 360, when I add a Report Parameter Widget and reference the BIRT report, the widget originally sets the default dates to whatever my default script is resolving to (i.e. BirtDateTime.addMonth(BirtDateTime.today(),-6) -> 2012/07/04). However, this is a static value. Is there a way to use the same script as in my BIRT report in BIRT 360? I always want to show the last 6 months worth of data by default (later on the user can change it if required). I tried to copy the script into the default value field of the widget but unfortunately it wont accept it.
Thanks,
Diddy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JulianDownes
I have the same requirement. Did you ever find a solution?
Thanks
diddy
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'JulianDownes'" data-cid="115093" data-time="1363355530" data-date="15 March 2013 - 06:52 AM"><p>
I have the same requirement. Did you ever find a solution?<br />
Thanks<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
No, unfortunately not.