Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
CSV Format
mcheah
I am trying to view the report in CSV format as well as in PDF format. There is data in PDF format but not in CSV format. The CSV file open but no data except for a semicolon.
Does anyone have any idea as to why this is happening and if there is a fix for it?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What is your BIRT version? Can you explain more about what you're doing? Also, if you could create a sample that has the issue, using the sample database, that'd be great!
mcheah
Birt version is 3.7.1.v20110905
I have added the org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.csv_1.0.0.201110121016.jar into my plugins directory and tried to View Report as CSV. There is supposed to be some data displaying on the CSV file but nothing was displayed except for a semicolon.
mwilliams
So, any report will give this same output? Where did you download the emitter, so I can get it from the same place and test?