Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to access dataset parameter from onFetch()
linucksrox
Hi, I'm trying to debug a report by logging information to the console. I'm having trouble finding the API describing the available methods and structures, in particular the dataset parameter. I can access any report parameters using params["report parameter name"], but this doesn't work for dataset parameters. Is this possible?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
linucksrox
Although I would still like to know how to access the dataset parameter from a script, I determined that it was actually less work in this case to delete the dataset parameter, and manually bind the report parameter to the SQL query using the beforeOpen method, thus eliminating my need to log the value of the dataset parameter for each iteration.