Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ASPX and Templating
slong
Is it possible to create templates using aspx pages? I've created an aspx page and renamed it with the extension .tpl along with adding the xml interwoven specific tags for templates. When previewing I get an iw-mount does not exist error.
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Gregg Faus
The generated output of a template can be an ASPX page, but you cannot write any of the logic in the presentation template in a .NET language. I'm not sure if that is what you meant.
Do your aspx pages virtualize properly in staging and your workareas?
slong
Thanks for your reply. I was in an area that was not virtualizing and once I moved the files to a virtualized workarea they worked fine.
Thanks again!