Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Actuate Page Orientation Question
megabri
I know this is a BIRT forum but I see that a lot of people are also well versed in Actuate. Does anyone know if there's a way I can change the orientation of a page in my report? For example: I'd want the first 3 sections of my report to print in portrait orientation then I'd want the 4th section to print in landscape. Is this possible? If not does anyone know how to make actuate print labels and fields going up and down instead of left to right?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Take a look at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/blog/10/entry-20-birt-multiple-master-pages-with-no-scripting/'>this
blog post</a> I think it's what you're trying to do. You can create two master pages. One landscape and the other portrait. If the sections of your report are located in a grid you can select the row and set the master page in the page break tab. Let me know if this helps