Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
aggregation returning NaN
rafavs86
I'm fairly new to BIRT and I need some guidance on how to work with aggregations, for some reason I get an error when I aggregate using the following expression:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>BirtMath.subtract(dataSetRow["diySales::RTL_FW_TY"],dataSetRow["diySales::RTL_FW_LY"])/dataSetRow["diySales::RTL_FW_TY"]</pre>
<br />
however If I something like:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>BirtMath.subtract(dataSetRow["diySales::RTL_FW_TY"],dataSetRow["diySales::RTL_FW_LY"])/500</pre>
<br />
It goes thru, even If use the hardcoded value of dataSetRow["diySales::RTL_FW_TY"] it works!, I dont really know what could it be wrong, do I have to split the aggregation steps?<br />
<br />
BTW I'm using the SUM function.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Hi rafavs, what error are you getting with the first code example?
rafavs86
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="113071" data-time="1357672130" data-date="08 January 2013 - 12:08 PM"><p>
Hi rafavs, what error are you getting with the first code example?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Hello kclark, I used safedivision and it solved the issue so I guess somewhere along the agregation there is a 0 value