Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Image not showing using "View Report as ODT"
cmei
Hello,
i encountered a problem using BiRT.
I created a Report and when i use view as DOC or view as PDF the image is shown and all the text.
If i use view as odt the text is there but the image is not?
The text in this report needs to be changed afterwards so only doc or odt formats apply here and the doc has some problems (Font not set correctly in every line of an HTML report field) where odt does this right.
How can i get this image into the odt output?
- Christian
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jenkinsj5
I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know when I export to Excel the image does not show either. Shows fine in PDF and HTMl.
cmei
I have that picture on the MasterPage and when i try to export to .xls i get the following warning
Excel page header and footer don't support image.
CBR
Not sure about odt but i know for sure that the BIRT dev team decided to not add images to excel file. If you are generating the report as xls it will just skip all images and charts. That's why they are missing in the xls.
If you want to have images in the excel output you have to use a different excel emitter.
But again: I m not sure if they decided to skip all images and charts for odt as well!