Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Resize the report viewer
appform
Hi All,
I want resize of report viewer and report elements according to client window.
eg:-Suppose i am having a table in report and i want when i will run the report and maximize the report the table will fit the screen and when i will minimize it will fit to the minimize screen.
Is it possible?
If so please help me.
Regards,
Swapna.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Hi appform, have you tried changing your report to auto layout instead of fixed? This will fit the report to the browsers size. Let me know if that solved it for you.
appform
Hi kclark,
Thanks!!!
You solved my problem.
appform
Hi kclark,
Can we do the same thing in case of charts?
I implemented in charts but it is not effecting.
Please give me solutions.
kclark
If the chart is in a grid and you set the height and width of it you could grab the height and width of the grid and change the chart in the beforeGeneration() if you don't set the size of the grid then I think it returns null.
appform
Hi Kclark
I put the graph in a grid and set the layout to auto and width of the grid to 100%,still not working.
Please provide some alternative solution.
Regards,
Swapna