Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Can I make a custom Chart like this (look Image)?!
Samo
Hi All,
I would like to make individual Charts for example it could be like this (Image attached).
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Can you explain a little more what you're trying to do? From what I can tell you want Position X to be green if available or red if it's not?
Samo
hi kclark,
In this case you are right so it's green if wheels are available and red if not.
But I want to know how do develope individual charts/items for differents needs.
Cheers,
Samo
kclark
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/deploying-birt-reports/1345-adding-a-chart-type-to-birt/'>Here's
a good devshare</a> that includes a power point on creating new chart types for BIRT. I've also included a report example that shows what you're trying to do. This example can only be viewed as HTML and not exported to PDF, PPT, or other formats. This is a modified version of <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/705-multiple-columns-within-a-list/'>this
devshare</a> If you look at the dataset there is a computed column called myFlag that's used to toggle the chart.
Samo
Hi kclark,
Thank you for the devshare and also for your solution.
I'm just wondering why is it not possible to export it to PDF or the other formats?
Thanks,
Samo