Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Passing report parameter to a scripted dataset
Kavita Rao
Hi All,
I am using a scripted datasource.
My open method is as follows:
count = 0;
gsh = new Packages.com.kaiser.permanente.web.SensitivityReportController();
report = gsh.getGanttData();
Now I have created a parameter which will I will pass through report url.
I want to figure out how to fetch this parameter and pass it as an attribute to my gsh.getGanttData()method in my java controller class through open script.
My birt version is 4.2.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
You should be able to grab the value using getParameterValue(), it would look something like this<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>String paramValue = context.getParameterValue("myParamName");</pre>
<br />
Then you would use paramValue like a normal String in your java.