Hi guys,
I have a problem to run a javascript within a birt report. Please take a look to the following site:
http://jsfiddle.net/birtprofi/3jrkA/17/
If I press the "Save Data" Button, then I get the values of the checkboxes, that have been changed. You could try on yourselv if you press "run" and then "Save Data" Button (please dont press update).
Now I am trying to do the same within a birt report. See attached report (sample database)
I add 2 text html fields. Checkbox field and a "Save Data" Button. The report should run only as html. For testing purposes I insert "alert();" at the end of my function loopForm. So please take a look to these 2 html-text fields.
Please help me. How I have to insert the function, that the script would work. Maybe you could change this report. Thanks a lot for your help.
Best Regards
Rafael