Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
imported report stays old version
Runold
Hello
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
wwilliams
I have a seen where I upload an updated report and run it and it has the same output. I log off the session close IE and re-import and then the changes appear. I have only seen this with one customer.
This may be what you are experiencing. In addition, with Maximo when in doubt clear the IE temp files etc.
Runold
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'wwilliams'" data-cid="113375" data-time="1358466722" data-date="17 January 2013 - 04:52 PM"><p>
I have a seen where I upload an updated report and run it and it has the same output. I log off the session close IE and re-import and then the changes appear. I have only seen this with one customer.<br />
This may be what you are experiencing. In addition, with Maximo when in doubt clear the IE temp files etc.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
OK, I will try, thank you.