Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Incomplete data display after Extracting report in pdf format
h j
Hi,
I have a report containing a table.This table contains 10-12 columns.In the Detail row of table,i have placed dynamic text for each row.After report generation,the data in the table is displayed correctly.But after extracting the report in pdf format the Data within the column does not get displayed as it should.
For Eg. Display -
on browser- "BIRT report designer"
in .pdf - "BIRT report de
IF i could get the O/P as -
"BIRT report
designer"
,it will also work for me but i cant go with incomplete data.
I have selected "Auto Layout".I also tried to increase the width of each column manually which worked upto a certain extent.But i want the data to get adjusted dynamically after report extraction.
Thanks,
h j
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Can you use dynamic text for this? It will wrap the text for you so it doesn't get cut off.
h j
Hi kclark,
I am already using Dynamic text as mentioned before.
Thanks,
h j