Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Execute Stored Procedure using javascript
nav33n89
Hi,<br />
<br />
I have a dataset of type Stored Procedure.<br />
<br />
{call NEW_DB_PROC(?,?,?)} //linked to three report parameters<br />
<br />
These are the three input parameters. Now when I <strong class='bbc'>uncheck Hidden field </strong>for report parameter and test my StoredProcedure Execution, it works fine.<br />
<br />
Now, my requirement is that I have to execute Stored Procedure using javascript and assign values (inputs) at runtime. I DONT WANT THE REPORT PARAMETER INPUT POPUP...<br />
<br />
<strong class='bbc'>I want to keep report parameter input box HIDDEN</strong><br />
<br />
Please help.<br />
<br />
Thanks and Regards.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Where are you getting the inputs from if the parameters are hidden? Are they passed in the URL?