Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
ADD two Columns
RajatAgarw
Hello,
I can add two rows by using aggregation SUM but how to add two columns for ex
over1 over2 over3 ColumnTotal
5 10 15 ?(How to add this as 30)
15 5 10
RowTotal 20 15 25
I am looking for a solution for so many days.
Somebody please help me.
Thanks
Rajat
rajat.agarwal@infrasofttech.com
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RajatAgarw
Over1 over 2 over3 Column Total
5 5 5 ?? I want 15
10 10 10 ?? I want 30
Row Total 15 15 15
RajatAgarw
Somebody please help me...
kclark
Are you using a crosstab or a table?
RajatAgarw
Hi,
I am using Table not crosstable
Is it possible using table and how...
please help..
Thanks
Rajat
kclark
You could create a computed column with some code like this<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
row["over1"] + row["over2"] + row["over3"]
</pre>
<br />
Name the computed column overTotal and then add this to the end of your table.
RajatAgarw
Hi,
What if i need to do sum of cols in each row
for example
sum
2 3 5
3 5 8
Thanks
Rajat
RajatAgarw
actually i want like
2 3 = 5
3 5 = 8
wwilliams
Can't you accomplish this in your SQL statement?