Hi!<br />
<br />
Newbie to BIRT here so not sure if I'm posting to the right forum; please let me know if I'm doing this wrong.<br />
<br />
Anyway, I've read <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/reportEngineAPI.php'>here</a> that pagination is not possible when using RunAndRenderTask; it should be the separate RunTask and RenderTask to achieve this, correct?<br />
<br />
Now, the thing is, we're using BIRT RCP and we cannot implement a separate WebViewer due to our requirements. While I was tracing, however, I noticed that the RCP app uses RunAndRenderTask when I preview the report as HTML. Also, the viewer used is /preview. If I understood <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/viewerUsage2.2.php'>this</a> right, for me to get the separated Run & Render tasks, I should be using /frameset.<br />
<br />
So, my question is, for BIRT RCP, is there a way to paginate the HTML preview <em class='bbc'>without</em> implementing a separate WebViewer? In short, can I somehow force the base RCP to paginate the HTML in HTML preview? If so, how do I get to the separate Run & Render tasks or use /frameset? I'm not very knowledgeable about emitters and I'm still trying to understand how the HTML emitter was implemented.<br />
<br />
My question is similar to the one <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/16820-how-to-set-pagination-for-reports-formathtml-in-eclipse-birt/page__hl__html pagination__fromsearch__1'>posted here</a>, but, like I mentioned, we cannot implement a separate WebViewer...<br />
<br />
Any help would be appreciated!<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance!