Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
WebViewer
Guap
Hi,
I have a project in Eclipse for Spring and I need to integrate the Birt viewer Designer Professional.
My question is about the specifications must my server for this to be possible.
I need to install a component?
Thank you very much for the help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Are you talking open-source BIRT or Actuate BIRT?
Guap
About Actuate BIRT Designer Professional
and Version: 11.0.2
mwilliams
Ok. That's what I thought with the "Professional" on there, but I wasn't sure. Your options for deployment are the iServer and BIRT onDemand. If you are an OEM, you have the option of the Java Components.
Take a look at the deployment options section, here:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/wiki/index.php?title=Getting_Started_Guides
Here's a link to the documentation page as well:
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/downloads/documentation/#currentdocs