Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Vertical alignment in grid rows
xpaterna
Hi,
I'm trying to have a grid where every row is vertical aligned at middle.
But when I preview the report (or I generate it with the Java Birt Runtime) vertical alignment is set on top.
If I export to PDF it shows correctly, but in HTML it seems that there is a bug.
I attach an example report to show you the problem.
Anyone knows a solution?
Thank you very much.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Instead of a label you could use a text object and use this code.<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'><div style="height:50px;"><p style="line-height:50px;">blah</p></div></pre>
<br />
It looks like a bug, could you file a new one <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/reportabug.php'>here</a>
;