Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WFT file access
aww
I am looking for suggestions debugging a workflow. We setup a system using Win2k and Active Directory for authentication. I am trying to incorporate scripts that pull from AD based on business logic (list users that share a branch and certain attributes …). The scripts work great stand alone but I am having trouble with even basic workflows. I think I have traced my problem to an inability to read, write or execute anything form the file system (except with external tasks) from within the workflow file. I set “full control” to everyone on files but I cannot even print to a file for debug and nothing is getting into iwjoberrors, iwtrace, or iwserver logs. Has anyone seen a similar issue before? Any suggestions are appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
First suggestion: If you haven't already done so - search on this site (not the forums, the site) for the Workflow Tutorial - and look through it.
Second suggestion: if the first suggestion doesn't help you solve the problem, post the wft and all associated scripts (as a zip'd or tar'd attachment) so that others can try to assist you.
NOTE: for second suggestion - if you can boil the problem down to a *simple* example (very few tasks, just sufficient code to reproduce the problem) - it will make it MUCH easier to assist you.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)