Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to fit the chart in browser
appform
Hi All
I want resize of report viewer and report elements according to client window.
eg:-Suppose i am having a chart in report and i want when i will run the report and maximize the report the chart will fit the screen and when i will minimize it will fit to the minimize screen.
For this i customized:-
I put the graph the layout to auto , still not working.Also I put the graph in a grid and set the layout to auto and width of the grid to 100%,still not working.
Please provide some alternative solution.
Regards,
Swapna
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jenkinsj5
I don't know the answer, but part of the problem should be that the master page is where the size of the display is set. I looked around for a solution to set the master page size at auto, but did not find a solution. As best as I can tell your only option with the master page is any specific and defined width.