Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
displaying image in excel after report is exported
Amanke
I have developed a report containing logo of the company which is not displayed after I export my report in xls format from screen
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jenkinsj5
Images (including graphs) do not export to Excel in the open source version of BIRT. Are you using the free version or an upgraded (paid) version?
There are some options avialable. Search for; BIRT Excel emitter support for images, and you should be able to find some options depending on what version and application of BIRT you are running.
Amanke
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Jenkinsj5'" data-cid="113696" data-time="1359466220" data-date="29 January 2013 - 06:30 AM"><p>
Images (including graphs) do not export to Excel in the open source version of BIRT. Are you using the free version or an upgraded (paid) version?<br />
<br />
There are some options avialable. Search for; BIRT Excel emitter support for images, and you should be able to find some options depending on what version and application of BIRT you are running.<br /></p></blockquote>
yes I know about excel emitter even after adding org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.nativexls_1.0.0.201110122114.jar file.I'm not getting the image in xls file
Jenkinsj5
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Amanke'" data-cid="113724" data-time="1359539597" data-date="30 January 2013 - 02:53 AM"><p>
yes I know about excel emitter even after adding org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.nativexls_1.0.0.201110122114.jar file.I'm not getting the image in xls file<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
The problem is outside my ability to assit with, but those who can help, will want to know which version of BIRT you are using and what emitter you added on.
Amanke
Me using Birt 3.7.2
kclark
Looks like the spudsoft emitter will work for you. I downloaded and tested it on 3.7 and 4.2. I was able to see the image in my report in XLS with both versions.
Amanke
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="113759" data-time="1359645393" data-date="31 January 2013 - 08:16 AM"><p>
Looks like the spudsoft emitter will work for you. I downloaded and tested it on 3.7 and 4.2. I was able to see the image in my report in XLS with both versions.<br /></p></blockquote>
Is this the emitter I need uk.co.spudsoft.birt.emitters.excel_0.8.0.201211020842.jar?? because after adding this emitter also i was not able to view image