Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Space between multiple series in bar chart
merlina87
I have 4 different series in a bar chart 2D. I need to set a space between bars.
Is it possible? I'm using BIRT 4.2.0.
Thanks in adnvance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
You can add spacing between the bars of the same group in the beforeDrawSeries() <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1219-add-spacing-to-stacked-bar-optional-grouped-chart/'>Here's
a devshare</a> with an example showing how to do what need.
merlina87
Thank you for your help. The problem is that my series are not in the same group. This script works only for one from my series. I tried to add the series in an array and a for loop inside the function afterDataSetFilled() but it sets a space only between two bars...Is there another solution?
shivkumar150
<p>What is the script for beforeAxisDraw in BIRT 4.5.0 version??</p>
shamo
<p>Under format chart go to general properties and change value in the unit spacing column.</p>