Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
error message during column or row mapping
TerryKing
I am receiving the following error message suddenly when I try to do a column or row mapping. This worked previously and suddenly stopped. I am version 2.5.2 and the vendor says I need to remain on that version.
org.eclipse.datatools.enablement.oda.xml.util.ui.SchemaPopulationUtil.getSchemaTree(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;I)Lorg/eclipse/datatools/enablement/oda/xml/util/ui/ATreeNode;
Thanks Terry
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Is there any more output that you could post with this error?
TerryKing
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="113764" data-time="1359646509" data-date="31 January 2013 - 08:35 AM"><p>
Is there any more output that you could post with this error?<br /></p></blockquote>
TerryKing
This is the details of a dialog box that pops up. I attached the error log this time.
Thanks!
kclark
Thanks! Can you recreate this error with the sample DB?