Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Change background color of measure in cross tab
doneill
I'm using BIRT 2.2.1.v2 with IBM Rational ClearQuest 7.1.0
I would like to change the backgroup color of the measure based on the row/column values.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
doneill
I figure this out the other day. I created three Highlight conditions for the measure. This is what I did:
1) Select the crosstab cell ( mine was the measure: cnt )
2) Click on the Highlights tab
3) Select Add...
4) Open Expression Builder
5) Enter the condition, for example, mine for the color green was
if(data["cnt"] > 0 {
if (data["column"] == "A") {
if (data["row"] == "InTest") { true;} else {false;}}
else if (data["column"] == "B") {
if (data["row"] == "InWork") { true;} else {false;}}
else if (data["column"] == "C") {
if (data["row"] == "Assignment" || data["row"] == "InWork" || data["row"] == "InTest") { true;} else {false;}}
else if (data["column"] == "D") {
if (data["row"] == InTest") { true;} else {false;}}
else if (data["column"] == "E") {
if (data["row"] == "Assignment" || data["row"] == InWork" || data["row"] == InTest") { true;} else {false;}}
else if (data["column"] == "Blank") {
if (data["row"] == "New"|| data["row"] == "Design"|| data["row"] == Analysis") { true;} else {false;}}
else { false;}
} else { false;}
-- when done ...press OK
6) select Is True from the drop-down list
7) select the Backgroup Color (mine was green)
I did this two more times to create my yellow and red conditions...changing the logic in the expression builder and the background color.
Works great and users are happy.