Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Driver definition error sql server 2008
RajatAgarw
Hello Experts,
I am using BIRT 3.7.2 Framework for creating reports.I have created my reports and merged with eclipse.
In eclipse i am able to preview reports and able to see reports.
Now when i am deploying war for see my reports working on web application its giving me below error.
INFO: DriverConnectionBase.error.driverDefinitionNotFound: DriverDefn.org.eclips
e.datatools.enablement.msft.sqlserver.2008.driverTemplate.Microsoft SQL Server
2008 JDBC Driver. Using the driver properties defined in database profile instead
I have created data source for SQL server 2008 database.
Somebody please help me as i am not able to move ahead.
Many Thanks
Rajat Agarwal
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RajatAgarw
Somebody help me please.
Thanks
Rajat
kclark
Is the report running as expected with this error?
RajatAgarw
Hello Kclark,
Yes report is running in report viewer mode when i say preview it is working fine..
but when i am running creating .war file it is giving me this error....
Thanks
Rajat