Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Use Cross Tab as Subreport
stade13
I am a beginner in Birt
My problem, I have a list and I want to display the CorssTab as a subreport. With table, you just specify the data set parameter with the list but with cross Binding Tab I do not know how.
Thank you for your help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Have you built the data cube for the crosstab?
stade13
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="113892" data-time="1359990866" data-date="04 February 2013 - 08:14 AM"><p>
Have you built the data cube for the crosstab?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Yes
kclark
Can you post your rptdesign please?
stade13
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="113902" data-time="1360003871" data-date="04 February 2013 - 11:51 AM"><p>
Can you post your rptdesign please?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
There is a database, so it is complicated. To summarize I have a list inside I have a table that contains the TabCross, my problem is the duplication in TabCross so if I spell the table he not duplicate. the attached photo shows my problem.
kclark
It looks like you'll need to add a filter to the embedded crosstab to filter out the outer row value.